Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Jake: Frog Expert

Did you see this? I didn't want it to get buried in the comment section so I wanted to share it here. 

Written on September 10, 2013

Dear Ranchers,

I am amazed at the wonderful things you all are learning! I love the excitement that you have for reading. Being able to read well is so important. It's important now for school and it's important for your future! I also like that you can identify facts and information from the text you read. So, what is the difference between a frog and a toad? I'm sure someone from Holden's Ranch knows the difference. I'll be asking someone this question soon!
Dr. P

I replied on September 16th 
Today several students walked in the door so excited! Dr. Patterson asked one of our students how a frog was different from a toad. I asked Jake what he told Dr. Patterson and was pleased to hear his response. I asked Jake to type his response so he could share the information with others. From Jake:


My name is jake. A frog has smoth skin and a
Tode has bopy skin. A frog can jump fast !!! but a
Tode jumps Slow.


No comments:

Post a Comment