Monday, September 9, 2013

From the moment I finished my first Nancy Drew mystery, I was hooked! I am very passionate about reading and love sharing that passion with my students. In our room we have books on tape, play-away mp3 audio players, audio books on  iPods and iPads, and basket, after basket, after basket, of books. I love watching my students get hooked into reading. Just look at Jake-he is so focused on the book in his lap. He is listening to a mp3 play-away of four audio books on one player. No cd's to fool with, and no cd player that limits where you sit. You can curl up with these books anywhere in the room and fall in love with reading.
 
Henslee is also listening to a Play-Away

Ally has her own personal book bucket filled with books she chose and is reading with such devotion! What awesome readers I have!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment