Monday, January 20, 2014

Teacher Web Issues


I haven't been able to update my Teacher Web website over the last week or so. I tried to update the site before I left Friday but it wouldn't let me save my changes. I have tried several times this weekend, and I still can't do anything. It all has to do with updates in Java and some other program. I get this weird message: Missing required Permissions manifest attribute in main jar

 I have no idea what all that means. I just know it used to work, and now it doesn't! All of the programs are updated, but it still blocks the updates. I have tried to access it using multiple computers, Mac and PC,  and using both Explorer and Safari. Still no luck!

I have used Teacher Web for seven years, but this is the only year I have had multiple issues. I have emailed the newsletter, spelling words, and Math homework like I typically do on Sunday evenings. I'm sorry we can't access these on Teacher Web. I will check with Oakland on Tuesday to see if others are having the same issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment