Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What are you thankful for?

Let me say first thing: I did not tell my students to say they were thankful for me! You will hear several in the video say they were thankful for their teacher. I HAD however, fed them several delicious items that may or may not have caused them to think more favorably of me.
(The videos are stored in Evernote and I have provided a link for you so you will be able to access the video without having to sign in to Evernote. You will click on the link to video 1 and you will see a screen for Evernote with the movie clip. Click on the video and it will load on your computer. You will be able to open it with Windows Movie Maker.)

Video 1


Video two: the first student is Kellan. I think her name was cut off when the video had to be cut don due to size.


Last but not least:

Video 3

No comments:

Post a Comment