Monday, June 10, 2013

Minute to Win It

On the last day of school we had a great time playing Minute to Win It Games!
 






Madison Lynn did a great job of using a spaghetti noodle to pick up 3 noodles. Look Ma, No Hands!


How can I get the pop tart mini from my forehead to my mouth without using my hands?




Sooooo close!




Each team had thirty cups. 







Can you catch a pom-pom on your nose with a little bit of vaseline on the tip of your nose? Dmitriy did the 1st time!




Finally!


Madison said, "I can't believe I did it!"


Stacking dice on Popsicle sticks




Way to go Michael!


It's easy when you hold the stick sideways!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! What a fun day!!

    Misty
    blog.thinkwonderteach.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all adorable pictures Kelly! I can tell that your kiddos had a blast. They will always remember that.

    Your blog design is so cute. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete